The safety of our patrons, artists and colleagues is our top priority—so we’re closely monitoring the situation and reports from local and national public health agencies. We have rigorous sanitation standards and had already stepped up cleaning efforts for cold and flu season. This includes daily cleaning and sanitization of our entire venue and reinforcing the best practices for health and hygiene with our patrons, artists and colleagues.
It’s important to remember this is a dynamic situation that needs tremendous flexibility in response. Our plans and tactics will change as the situation evolves and as we get new information from the CDC and The Villages. So for the latest information, keep checking our site. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- If you are sick, have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or have recently been exposed to COVID-19 please do not visit the theatre until you have doctor clearance.
- Doors to the venue will be open one hour prior to the concert.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- You may enter through the lobby entrance facing the Town Square, or the back handicap accessible entrance facing Hacienda Pond.
- Programs will be digital and you can download them on your phone or at home.
Tickets & Seating:
Are seats reserved in advance?
- Yes, please purchase your tickets in advance on www.thesharon.com seating maps are available upon purchase to review.
How do I reserve seats?
- Please feel free to review our seating chart online, then proceed to purchase the ticket of your choice using the map online or by visiting a Villages Box Office or by calling our remote box office at 352-753-3229.
Will the bar be open?
The Sharon Performing Arts Center LOBBY BAR is Back!
- A full bar is available, and you’ll find lots of upgrades since the last time you enjoyed a show with us.
- For your enjoyment, the lobby bar is open 1 hour prior to the start of every show.
- We have new distinctive house wines from Carmenet & Forest Glen!
- All wine & select cocktails come in a FREE souvenir glass to take home while supplies last.
- A wide variety of exclusive snacks will also be found at the lobby bar!
Will there be merchandise sold?
- No merchandise will be sold by either venue or artist.
Can't find the answer to your question here? Feel free to email your question to: info@TheSharon.com or call 352-753-3229.
Seating is at full capacity
View seating ▶